26 October 2007
This Is Gonna Hurt
Mia is 4 months, 2 weeks, and 1 day old. And she's getting her first tooth. Or teeth. Bless her heart. I think my kids are on some kind of accelerted program when it comes to physical development. People - she weighs 17 pounds at 4 1/2 months. She's not too cranky about it, though. Just very drooly. And into biting everything she can sink her gums into. Including me. Nursing a teething baby is on my list of most un-favorite things to do. It's not so bad right now. At least not until the sharp teeth poke through. But I have a plan. First time she bites me - I will set her down and walk away. That worked for Jackson. I'm hoping it works for Mia, too. The thought of your food source just up and walking away - maybe never to return?!?! That's enough incentive for anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck, Katie!
Well thats easy! Just do what mom did and slap her little mouth! Im so full of advice, its awesome. I'll get back to you after I've had a few of my own. YOu dont even have to tell me to shut up. I just now came to that conclusion on my own.
Post a Comment