04 October 2007
A Clean, Well-Lighted Place - Minus the Clean
Jackson has learned a new trick. He's figured out that he's tall enough to reach the light switches in our house. At any given moment, there are, let me count ... Yep - ALL the lights in the house are on. I can go around turning them off, and he comes around behind me turning them on. It's another game he likes to play. For me, turning off lights has become like picking up toys. I've pretty much abandoned the idea all together. (Unless company is coming.) I really don't want to see the electric bill this month. Maybe I'll deduct it from his diaper fund since he doesn't have an allowance yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hehe.
awesome.
we once let a space heater run in our dog house for THREE months! we don't even have a dog! talk about expensive electric bill...
switch to 20 watt bulbs. ;-D
Sounds like what the kiddies like to do during nursery. Who knew a lightswitch could provide such endless entertainment?
Post a Comment