Do you know what that is? Honestly - what does it look like? Because according to Jackson, it's poop. He was reading in his room, and he came out holding his book saying, "Poop. Poop." And then of course he had to laugh. And when I saw what he was talking about, I had to laugh too.
Only, me laughing made it worse. Now he REALLY thinks it's funny. And not only are these poopy potatoes funny, everything is now poop. And it's funny. I know boys are all about potty humor, but does it have to start so early?
3 comments:
hehe. yes.
although it's my G that giggles at farts and poop, not F. ;-D
If for some reason you're interested in feeding this newfound sense of potty humor, read him the book "Everyone Poops." It's a classic (and believe it or not, it once saved a Nay Family Christmas from being totally canceled).
Ah yes, "Everyone Poops." I seem to recall a copy of that book continually gracing one of the bookshelves at good, ol' Media Play...
Post a Comment