01 October 2007

They're Baaacckk!

We got our family pictures back this weekend. As you will see below, we did get a few good ones. These are the only good ones out of about 100 photos. But ~ like I said before ~ if we only got one good one, I would be happy. So I'm happy. I refrained from posting the fit throwing ones. Why ruin a good thing? I also refrained from commenting on each photo. Enjoy!












5 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a cute little family you have, Katie!

jenica said...

these turned out SO beautifully!!! will you email her contact info to me? we need to get pics taken too. how sweet! even despite the awful day that it was. ;-D

Lori Buhr said...

I for one would like to see the fit throwing ones hee-hee. It is funny when it is someone else's child. I remember the days VERY WELL! Glad you're surviving. Thanks for the photos. They are precious. Love, Lori

Emily said...

Who took these pictures? Was it the same girl that did the last ones? I LOVE them! They are all great! The one with you and nai-nai is soo soo sweet.

Krysta said...

Darling pics! I can't believe how big your son is getting! And you are cute as ever :)