I'm sitting here with Jackson on my lap, as I bounce Mia with my foot while she sits in her bouncy chair - all while attempting to figure out how to do logarithmic functions for College Algebra.
Did I mention that I changed 8 poopy diapers today - all before 12PM? And I have 4 loads of laundry sitting in baskets, ready to fold, and 4 more loads to wash and dry? And the dishwasher is full of clean dishes, and the sink is full of dirty ones? Oh - and what are we going to have for dinner? Did I mention that I haven't vacuumed in a week and a half, and that the leaves from the neighbors trees have all fallen into my yard and need to be raked? And that Tim has to work overtime this week? And I have two 8 page papers, 2 midterms, and 1 test all due by Saturday?
Of course I can't forget that I'm in charge of treats for Young Women's on Thursday(it has to be a pumpkin theme), and I have visiting teachers coming on Wednesday night. I have to take the van in to get a quote for our insurance so we can get it fixed sometime this decade. My kids haven't had baths in 2 days, so I have to do that sometime tonight in between watching my philosophy video and participating in an online discussion, finishing the 4 math assignments I'm behind on, and balancing the check book.
What in the world am I doing wasting time writing this blog?
I think I need a vacation.
2 comments:
You do need a vacation! I wish you the best with everything. I guess it makes for some fun, interesting blogs for us all to read :)
Stay away from kryptonite. I've heard its not good for superman or superwoman (you)!
Post a Comment