So I haven't been able to come up with anything interesting to blog about the last few days. Not that any of my other blogs are overly interesting - but everything that's been going on in my life seems extra, extra boring lately. Or maybe it's because my headaches are driving me to drink - nearly, anyways- that I seriously can't think clearly anymore. My acupuncturist said this might happen. I seem to be starting more and more sentences that way ... "My acupuncturist said..." "MY acupuncturist told me..." Like he's God or something. For a while there I almost thought he was, with my increased energy levels. But, alas, I have reverted back to my old, tired, worn-out, irritable state. And yes, MY ACUPUNCTURIST said it would be like 2 steps forward, 1 step back. Yes, indeed, he did. And, yes, indeed, it has been. And, yes, indeed, that last sentence has way too many commas.
Also - my sister, Sara, and I decided that we would start to train for a 1/2 marathon we want to run in March. We did this once before. And I made it up to running 8 miles. And then something happened ... What was it again? Ahhh, yes - Mia happened. Bless her heart. But, if you refer to the paragraph above this one - you will remember that I have little to no extra energy. So I have yet to start the training program - which I was supposed to start yesterday. Maybe tomorrow? Maybe not.
What else? Of course! How could I forget!?! I've been attending this Money Mastery class that the wonderful community of Salt Lake has put on, and I simply cannot get off my soap box about it. I think it is going to change my life and how I look at money. Forever. Literally. I love the program. It's so practical! We will have our mortgage paid off in less then 10 years. And I am going to be a millionaire! Muh-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha! So, if you're even remotely interested. Click here. And if you have any questions - ask me. I know money is a touchy subject with most people - but this is so awesome, otherwise I wouldn't have ever mentioned it.
2 comments:
Hey Katie.... I want to train with on that 1/2 marathon. Can I? ... if you really do it. Let me know!
i need you to call me about that money matters thing. my budget is so out of control!
Post a Comment