25 November 2007

Unexpected

I haven't posted for a few days because no words describe the emotional week it has been. Given the holiday season, I wanted to write a post about all the things I am thankful for, and there are so many, but I am going to have to do that at a later date. For now, it will suffice to say that the husband of a dear family friend passed away this week, and it has struck a chord with many, many people. Like I said, words do no justice. If you will, please say a prayer of peace and comfort for our sweet little Paige and her family.

4 comments:

ummmhello said...

I'm so sorry, that's truly heartbreaking. It puts a lot of minor things into perspective.

Ashley Thalman said...

oh katie. i feel you. sometimes the spirit gets shocked into us. what pain.

The Betitas said...

i have had a heavy heart ever since. i look at my new husband through a much different lense now. i ache for her.

jenica said...

this is so so sad! my heart hurts now.

you really need a vacation.