13 November 2007

3-0

I am taking the challenge.

30 Things About Myself

*1* Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done.

*2* I am addicted to food.

*3* I love to exercise. My favorite kind of exercise are group classes, especially kickboxing and step aerobics.

*4* I weigh myself maybe twice a year at the doctor's office. I have no idea what my current weight is.

*5* I tend to like the most expensive things in the store, even before I look at the price tag. This goes for clothes as well as furniture. If I say I like it, you can bet it's going to be expensive.

*6* Jackson is a very difficult child and I firmly believe that raising him is going to be challenging. I firmly believe Mia was sent to me because she is going to be the calm in my life. She balances out her brother.

*7* I tend to pick at my husband's faults. I am working on this.

*8* I am addicted to acupuncture.

*9* I love when the needles go into my head, neck, and back, but I hate when they go into my hands, feet, or legs.

*10* I am health conscience, but I don't mind an occasional trip to Arby's for dinner, even though I know it's bad for me.

*11* I prefer sugar over salt.

*12* I love to cook, but I dislike baking.

*13* Cleaning is my therapy.

*14* I hate clutter, but lately I have become a pack rat.

*15* I have been to 3 different colleges (soon to be 4), and had 5 different majors. I have over 100 credit hours completed. This depresses me.

*16* I miss Alaska.

*17* I wish I did more things in the great outdoors (camping, hiking, biking) but there never seems to be enough time or money.

*18* Fall is my favorite time of year.

*19* Sometimes I feel guilty because I don't feel like I spend enough quality time with my kids.

*20* I don't eat enough vegetables, even though I love them.

*21* I'm extremely allergic to cats and horses.

*22* I look forward to checking the mail every day, even though I know it's mostly bills and junk.

*23* I make lists. I love to cross things off said lists.

*24* I hate cute pictures of things like kitty cats, puppies, hearts, etc .. I think they are cheesy.

*25* I don't let my husband buy me jewelry because I don't like his taste, and I am very picky about what I will wear.

*26* I only like the rain at night.

*27* It bothers me when people give un-wanted advice, but as I grow older and have more experiences, I find myself giving that much un-wanted advice to others.

*28* I love to travel, but I hate the act of traveling. I wish I could see the world without ever having to step on a plane.

*29* I want to learn Spanish before I die.

*30* I have a phobia of leaving my kids with a babysitter. I never leave them overnight, even with my parents.

4 comments:

Ashley Thalman said...

madame-you are great. thank you so much for taking the challenge and sharing yourself with me.

Emily said...

who challenged the list?

Katie said...

Ashley challenged.

melanie said...

what is your phobia about? Did something happen to you at the babysitters growing up Katie?