27 September 2007

STRESSED

We've had a miserable last few days. First the shelves, then the dinner, and Mia has broken out in hives all over her body. At first I was so freaked because I thought it was chicken pox. But they're mostly on her face, arms, and legs - not on her torso. She doesn't really have a fever. Plus, they don't have that chicken pox-ish look. It looks like she has welts or mosquito bites all over. She looks miserable! I've been rubbing Calamine lotion on her a few times a day - and I hope it's helping, if she's itching. I just don't know since she can't tell me what's bothering her! So I've been waiting these last 3 days to see if they'll just clear up, but they haven't. She's barely let me put her down or sleep at all these last 2 nights, so I'm falling asleep as I type this. Not to mention the added stress of school (2 tests and 2 papers due by this weekend!), Young Women's, babysitting, Tim's horrible work schedule and his school. I can handle it all when I've had some decent sleep. Everything is much worse when you're tired. Much, much worse. I've been praying "Lord - JUST GET ME TO THE WEEKEND!" I think Jackson just pulled the curtains down again for the second time in two days. So "Please bless he lives to his third birthday. Amen."

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yikes, Katie! Sounds like a yucky past few days! I hope it gets better for you...and quick!

Sara said...

I'm sorry! I hope that things start getting better! Are the babies over their colds yet?

jenica said...

poor babies! and poor mama! i hope everyone gets feeling better! is it an allergic reaction to something she ate? only one more day till the weekend. you can do it!