11 September 2007

Mia-Moo is 3 Months Old


I tried to write a post yesterday about Mia turning 3 months old, but every time I sat down to do it, another crisis happened and I was needed elsewhere. (How many crises can we have in one day?!?! And as soon as I figure out how to upload the video I have of her off our digital camera, I will post that. For now, I'm still technology retarded.) So here are some things I love about my baby girl.

*Her sweet, happy disposition. It doesn't matter who you are, she will smile at you if you make eye contact and talk to her. Makes mama a little jealous.

*Her fiery red hair.

* The fact that all I have to do is pick her up and she stops crying. The only reasons she cries are she's 1) hungry 2) sleepy or 3) wants a little extra love.

* Every single little roll on her long, but chubby little body.

* Her toes are so long she can wrap them around my fingers. I guess I could be cheesy and say
she's got me wrapped around her little pinky toe.

* She hates laying down. She always wiggles and grunts and tries to sit herself up into an upright position.

* She loves her brother, and smiles and kicks her legs when she knows he's around.

* She gets the hiccups 10 times a day.

* I already can't find clothes that fit her shape. She's so long and skinny (but still rolly-polly) that everything is always too short, or too long and fat.

* She loves to nurse so much that she 'pretend' nurses when she knows I'm about to unhook her.

* She sleeps best when she's curled up right against my torso.

* She smacks her lips when she's hungry - just to let me know.
* Her bottom lip quivers when she's excited.

* And of course - that fact that she's all mine.


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a fun baby girl!

jenica said...

adorable! happy day mia!

Emily said...

Well isnt she just miss personality. She has changed so much since I saw her last. She looks so much like Tim to me!!!!! I guess thats only fair since Jackson is a spitting image of you:) I cant wait till she is two. But Ill bet you can!