16 September 2007

Family Fiasco

We have family pictures tomorrow. And Jackson is bald. It started out quite innocently, really. A little trim. But Tim put the wrong size on the buzzer thingy - and now Jack has very little to no hair. I'm tempted to cancel the appointment - but at the same time I'm tempted to keep it. Just so we can look back in ten years and say, "Oh! I remember that picture! Remember how I was so mad at you for doing that to Jackson's hair? Remember how I didn't talk to you for like a week? Haha. Ohhh - good times. "

Yes, he's in a highchair - even though he has a booster seat. Another example of him exerting his freedom.

And, yes, that's ketchup on his face.

And, yes, he's still cute bald.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I did that to Jaydon once.. Put the wrong thing on the buzzer. I was mad at myself! Joe thought it was great though! Hope you're doing good!