10 September 2007

I'll Have A Spare Tire With A Side Of Heart Attack, Please

We went to the state fair this weekend. I look forward to the fair every year. My most-est favorit-est thing about the fair: THE FOOD! I ate my year's supply of grease in one night. And, yes, it made me sick. There's a reason the fair only comes once a year - because I honestly don't want to see another corn dog for at least that long. But it was fun while it lasted. Here are the pictures to prove it.

He was dipping it in nothing other then fry sauce, then licking it off. I'm not sure he even took a bite.

No - this isn't a picture of "Brokeback State Fair Edition". That's ME feeding Tim a honey/powdered sugar scone - even though it looks like he's daintily feeding himself. :P

1 comment:

jenica said...

love it! i'm finally catching up on your blog, freakin fantastic!

john & i sleep in seperate beds most nights and it's wonderful! people in my ward thought something was wrong with me, but is sleeping well really so bad?

how is tim liking his job then?

i also have a knack for finding tactless people (like the *perfect* lady) who like to give me advice. i was told last week, by a complete stranger, that i should really look into birth control options. and i only had 2 of my kids with me! some people!