31 August 2007

Hi. I'm Katie and I'm Addicted to Clorox.














These are my new best friends. You know how there are some things that you just simply cannot buy the cheap off-brand of? Like, my mom. She has to have Miracle Whip. My dad even gave her a taste test. Off-brand vs. Miracle Whip. She couldn't tell the difference, but that just really doesn't matter. She still has to have Miracle Whip. That's how I am about Clorox. I cringe when I think about buying the off-brand. I'm somewhat of a germ-a-phobe. I mean, I change my sheets twice a week. And Jackson's, too. I won't even use a dish rag more then once before I have to throw it in a load of laundry. With Clorox.

And my new loves are these two products. The bleach pen is heaven sent. It removed red dye off my brand new white sneakers I treated myself to in Park City. In less then 2 seconds they were white again. (I have no idea how the red dye from red jello got on them. I haven't eaten red jello in years. And I have no idea why I bought white shoes. What mom in her right mind wears white anything?) And the hard surface anywhere spray?! Look out bacteria!

1 comment:

Sara said...

What's the difference between Clorox Clean-up and the hard surface anywhere spray?