03 January 2008

Today Is My 26th Birthday.



I've always been a princess - this picture proves it. (I guess that would also prove that my sister has always been a clown.) I wish I could say I was a princess today, but alas, birthday's just aren't as fun as they used to be. Tim has to work tonight, and I am babysitting all day. Then I have Young Women's tonight, so that cuts out cake and ice cream. I'm not sure it would be so fun eating the entire gallon of ice cream by myself .. OK - I take that back. Either way - we already celebrated on the 31st. So today is just a normal day, and I am 1 year older - not wiser - possibly fatter. Happy Birthday To Me!

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATIE!!!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday!

Lori Buhr said...

Anyway you count it- it is still another year, so count it which ever way makes you the happiest. I am now telling people I am plenty-nine when they ask how old I am. Or 29 with 16 years experience. You've got a long way to go baby! Hope it was happy!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Katie! I love Birthday's. Each year that passes by is another year of learning and experiencing. I loved your resolutions! Just think, next year you can look back on this coming year and look at all the progress. Being a mom is tough, rewarding job... sounds like you are making some great decisions.

melanie said...

Happy Birthday! I know, birthdays just are not what they used to be...

Ashley Thalman said...

happy happy birthday katies dear!

The Betitas said...

I prefer to deny that I keep getting one more year closer to thirty. I dont know why but for some reason turning thirty freaks me out!!!!

The Betitas said...

p.s I love that picture!!!!! We are so cute.

Karen said...

Our Birthdays are a day apart. I knew that..! That is awesome. I know what you mean about birthdays not being the same as they once were. I hope you had a wonderful day! Sorry this is late.