I've had an epiphany. We will no longer be paying for an alarm system. All along we've had the perfect system in place, only I keep ruining it! Jackson has the right idea.
This is what we'll do. My house, as it is right this minute, has THE perfect theft deterrent system built in. It's called The Jackson 2008. What he does is, he takes all his toys and he dumps them all over the house. Every little block, lego, car, ball, and plastic piece of food. Everywhere. It's a death trap! I mean, if I can't even maneuver through my house in the middle of the day, in the light, knowing my house plans and where all my furniture is ... if I can't even get from one room to the next without having a near death experience, then a burglar surely won't make it very far past the front door or kitchen window!
The best part? I don't have to clean my house ever again! And I'm saving money.
Genius.
4 comments:
Hehe...genius indeed.
Or just teach Jackson how to use his "meaness" to defend you. Of course I am not an advocate of violence...I started charging my kids money to pick up after them when they reached the age of understanding about money. See Melanie's blog about Bond bucks!
ha ha!!! It's like the little boy from Home Alone!
Yes, we could make a movie about him - it would be called Twister II
Post a Comment