18 January 2008

I've Been Slacking With The Pictures



And so, in no particular order:


Jackson his cousins, Jess and Jeff, holding hands in the car

My papa, my grandma, and my sister Emily (holding Mia):
The Myan.

Mi Familia: The Myan


Little Bro. Pretty sure he's gonna be a heart breaker, but
we're not going to tell him that. His head is big enough already.


Jack-Jack and Bobby on a tube. The only thing Jackson said the
whole time was MORE! MORE! MORE!


She turns Asian when I put her hat on.

Mama and Mia.


Proof that I have Mini-Me's attached to my body
24 hours a day.

No better place to read books to your bear than the
bookshelf. Perfect fit. This is how Jackson reads
while pointing to the same picture:
"What's that? What's that? What's that? What's that?"
"A fish? Yeah! A fish!"

OR
" A D K M .. FISH! Yeah! Jack read!"
And it's always A D K M. In that order.
He calls the alphabet "Letter B's"

Mia is pulling herself up. She's been doing it since the Saturday
after Christmas. We watched her, while at Jenn's house, pull herself
up on their coffee table and I about fell off my chair!
She's starting to transfer herself from furniture to furniture.
I just want to tell her to
SLOW DOWN!

New Year's. Guitar Hero. Ahhh-Yeah.
When I'm bored at home I find myself wishing we had
Guitar Hero or Rock Band or even Dance-Dance.

Gingerbread Houses. I made the gingerbread. From scratch.
(Patting myself on the back).
Too bad I didn't get a picture of my
BIL's Candy Manger.

Blankets do NOT belong in the tub.

And goldfish don't do so well in the tub, either.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the pictures! (especially the "these don't belong in the tub" pics...hehehe).

Okay, don't hate me for having to ask this, but since I've never heard it spoken, I have to ask: do you pronounce Mia as M-eye-uh or Mee-uh or neither?

Also, were you interested in joining my writing group?

Lori Buhr said...

A picture is worth a thousand words. Jack-Jack will grow up to be okay, how do I know? Anyone who will teach a bear how to spell f-i-s-h is going to be an okay kid. Trust me on this. I wouldn't lie to you.

Rick...the meek and mild said...

Hey!!! How else you supposed to get a blanket clean if you are not allowed near a washing machine?
Love the updated photos and karaoke takes the place of guitar hero for me.

Tevye said...

It's nice to know that Red Chief likes to read. Is your dad really that ugly? Wow! Try to keep him out of the photos from now on. Wow! I'm telling you, wow!

The Betitas said...

i dont think my dad is ugly at all. I think he is handsome. i happen to look like him actually!!!
AND I wish i could take my blanket in the bath with me. Its cold getting out!