25 January 2008

Thanks To Jackson

This is what Jackson told Tim last week when he got home from work:

"Mama sad. Mama cry. Mama SHUT DOOR. Bathroom. Cry."

So this week I've been on vacation. Blogs to follow.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Well, I hope things are going alright! We all need a break sometime... I'm looking forward to a break... whenever that is. Talk to you later!

jenica said...

i just got caught up on your blog. i'm digging the new layout! i had the same problem though, when i view my blog all of my linkies are at the bottom of the page...is that how it is on yours?

ok, so did you actually like the food at the mayan? i love to see the cliff divers, that is so fun. but last time i went, i had the runs before we even left the restaurant.

i hope you're doing alright. call or email me any time!

Tevye said...

I came home one day when you were 3 and emily was 4 and sara was 2 and rachel was just a newborn and your mom was crawling around on the floor, slurring her speech and wondering if the animal shelter would take children. It can be a tough and lonely row to hoe. Please let the G & G pinch hit - we love it - your kids haven't made us cry yet - except with laughter.