
*He went to 'day' shift (which starts at 4:30AM, so it's not really a day shift as much as it is THE CRAZY SHIFT) just so he could spend more time with us.
**He goes to school so he can someday get a better job to support us that much more.
****He's 6 feet tall.
*****He grows his facial hair out until I have to beg him to at least trim the mustache part.
*He wears Wrangler jeans, and no other brand. (And might I add, he looks pretty good in them, too.)
**He works hard so I can stay home.
***He makes the best breakfasts.
****He's as strong as 10 men.
*****He loves being a daddy, and he drives a mini-van to prove it.
*He cooks the best steak I've ever eaten.
**He is thoughtful when choosing gifts for me.
***He looks good in a baseball cap.
****I only have to ask him once to do something, and it's done. Usually.
*****He can fix anything.
*He's not afraid of hard, manual labor.
**He's very good at math.
***He's not so good at English.
****He has green eyes, just like me.
*****He's shy.
*Even if he's tired, he'll take the kids so I can sleep in.
**He very rarely complains about anything.
***He always tells me 'Thanks' for dinner. I don't think he's missed a night in almost 5 years.
****He loves me unconditionally.
4 comments:
A true diamond in the rough. I like him too but not for the wranglers or how he looks in them or the facial hair or the baseball cap thing, although you know I am partial to baseball caps - but all the other stuff is definitely a go for me. Thanks Tim.
He is a great person and I think you two make a great team!
I know we all wondered what you were thinking when you said that you found the love of your life in Korea, but you done good. He's a great guy and a fun person to have around!
Tim is a wonderful man. I am so glad you are appreicating him. It is easy to get caught up in the "I stay at home all day with the kids..." murmuring routine and forget that our men go out and fight the world for us all day and then come home and comfort us afterwards. Kudos to you both!
Post a Comment