09 January 2008
I'm So Tired I Could Drool.
Have you ever taken a nap where you don't move from the time your head hits the pillow until you wake up? Sleep where you drool all over your pillow? Sleep where you know you should wake up, but you can't get your eyes to open? Because that's how I slept this afternoon. It was amazing. I think my body got too worn out from waking up three, four, five, sometimes six times a night, so it just shut down this afternoon. It seems like lately, just when I start to drift away, one of my kids starts crying. Or the alarm starts beeping uncontrollably because it can't contact the satellite. Or one of my young women text me 'Wat up.' (Not only is that annoying because you just don't text old people after 10PM, but if you DO - at least spell it right!) Or my husband's alarm goes off at 3:30AM, and he gets up and gets ready for work. Or. Or. Or. The list goes on. I've never slept better in my life since I started acupuncture, and it would be awesome if I had the chance to actually sleep! Wow. I'm tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
For all the reasons you cited for your exhaustion I said - "Ha! What goes around comes around." Not really but I did sympathize with you except your kids haven't sleep-walked into your room and used your pillow for a toilet yet - they probably will at some point and then I will know that there truly is justice in the world.
when i sleep like that i kinda love it and kinda hate it.
I hear you! I'm in the exact same boat. Except I haven't done acupuncture in a while. I really should, though. It's awesome!
Tired moms of the world unite! Gawd ... I need a nap.
seriously, i did this yesterday. i normally take at least 10 minutes to get to sleep; but this time my head hit the pillow and then i woke up covered in drool 2 hours later.
Is there any other kind of sleep? It is the best, except that you have to wash your pillow case afterwards. You think you are sleepless now, but I slept much better when my children were babies than I did when they were teenagers. Now I just sleep any time I can. I seriously go to bed at 8:00 or 8:30 if I can.
Post a Comment