I changed the layout of my blog, and somewhere in that process it deleted the links to the blogs I read. You'd think that since I read them almost daily, starting with the first blog on the list working my way down, I would remember who I read. Unfortunately, that isn't the case. I'm slow. So if you know I read your blog, and you're not on my list, don't be offended. I'm just retarded. And that's what I get for fiddling around with things I know nothing about ... like the computer. So just email me so I can re-add you to the list.
4 comments:
I so almost did that too. It's worth it though, it's way cute.
Cute new layout, Katie!
Yep... I love the layout. Where did you get it?
I know I send you the notice to each of my posts but have not seen a reply...do you read mine?
Post a Comment