Yes I have been pretty lucky I only have 3 weeks to go. Due on the 10th of march. Im getting excited and Im some what enjoying the being able to carry a baby and still have two arms and hands free. I am some what clumsy and so the more I can do with both hads the better for me.... BUT I sooooo want to hold it ... I think that is what Im looking forward to the most. Love ya and thanks for keeping your blog up to date... I love reading about whats going on with you and yours. Love ya Jen
That is the way I view things too. Even the second graders that I teach would have been able to agree that nothin' was goin' nowhere with that elephant in the way!
3 comments:
zero points. that is definately a RIGHT answer. that math teacher must be blind. if i ever saw an elephant in the way...this elepahant is in the way.
Yes I have been pretty lucky I only have 3 weeks to go. Due on the 10th of march. Im getting excited and Im some what enjoying the being able to carry a baby and still have two arms and hands free. I am some what clumsy and so the more I can do with both hads the better for me.... BUT I sooooo want to hold it ... I think that is what Im looking forward to the most. Love ya and thanks for keeping your blog up to date... I love reading about whats going on with you and yours. Love ya Jen
That is the way I view things too. Even the second graders that I teach would have been able to agree that nothin' was goin' nowhere with that elephant in the way!
Post a Comment