08 February 2008

I'm Not The Only One.

Here's a conversation I had this evening with young man at Pizza Hut while trying to order 7 pizzas for our youth group:

ME: "I need to order 7 of your Pizza Mia's."

HIM: "OK. Hang on." (Slight pause) "I just found out that you have to order those in 3's. Would you like to change your order to 6 or 8?"

ME: "How about 9."

Poor soul. Probably took the same math classes in high school as I did.

5 comments:

melanie said...

Ha ha ha ha!!! That is so funny!!!

Emily said...

that kid and i must be related!

Lori Buhr said...

He must be related to one of my friends. We ordered pizza one night and the waiter asked her if she wanted her pizza cut into 6 pieces or 8. She said, "Oh, cut it into 6 pieces, I don't think I could eat 8!" (She was serious)

Krysta said...

Wow. I can only imagine how that conversation would have gone here in North Carolina...

Tevye said...

That is definitely one child that was left behind!