13 February 2008

I Highly Recommend...


So the little virus we've had here kept to it's regular pattern, and just when Mia was feeling better, I started to feel like I was gonna puke. Luckily, I had talked to my acupuncturist about our little bug, and he gave me these AWESOME chinese herbs to keep in my medicine cabinet. He swears by them, and now I swear by them, too. They're called Curing Pills. Granted, they don't take the sickness completely away, but after I took them I didn't throw-up at all, and I didn't even feel like I was going to. My stomach still hurt, but nothing like it was hurting before I took them. Good stuff. I feel fine today - I even went to the gym like usual and ran 3 miles. Since this is the second time this winter we've had the stomach flu, I'm going to stock up on these little babies.

3 comments:

Tevye said...

Now
Rachel & Bob are calling for RALPHHHHH! What a nasty bug - Bob has had it for three days and tonight he is really sick.

The Betitas said...

thanks for the heads up! Timmys sisters family has it..or something similar. So Im just waiting...But I might as well go buy them now!

Lori Buhr said...

At this point it needs to be an injection, that is the only way something going in is not coming directly out in a couple of different ways. Yuck!