What sweet little Valentines! Terry had to work and we were going to celebrate over the weekend since it was a three day weekend. We have only celebrated that we have 2 bathrooms in this house, thus we have not had to worry about not having an available one when needed. I am ready for a real celebration...as soon as I feel better!
5 comments:
How could you not love 'em?
hehe, way cute.
i'm finally catching up on your blog. i'm sorry you guys have been so sick. i'm not a fan of vomit. hope you're feeling better!!!
what is mia's face doing?
What sweet little Valentines! Terry had to work and we were going to celebrate over the weekend since it was a three day weekend. We have only celebrated that we have 2 bathrooms in this house, thus we have not had to worry about not having an available one when needed. I am ready for a real celebration...as soon as I feel better!
oh my oh my!
those children are too cute for their own good.
its kinda scary sometimes how cute they are. :)
Post a Comment