11 February 2008
Up-Chuck.
These 2 weeks have consisted of me cleaning vomit off of every concievable surface of my house and car. Between Jackson, Tim, and now Mia - our house has one nasty stomach bug going on. Tim called in sick for the first time in our married life - which means he must have really been sick, because that man never misses work. Just when I think it's over, someone else starts the puke fest all over again. I guess I'm next since I'm the only one who hasn't had the pleasure. Mia's also cutting 4 teeth, so she's extra miserable. I couldn't get her to do anything - not even nurse - all day long, and now she doesn't want to stop nursing. I think it's going to be another long night. I hope your households are doing better then ours ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Rachel is at the up-chuck-a-rama tonight and bob said he doesn't feel so good either. Reminds me of the short story "The revenge of Lard-ass Hogan" - someday when you aren't up to your keister in it I will read it to you - very descriptive and very funny.
so sorry about that!! I hope that it stays away from our house... That is hard to see your little ones sick.. i hope you stay healthy.
Oh my goodness! That is terrible! I can't even imagine that for 2 weeks. So let me know if you need anything. Remember I do NOTHING!
Oh and let me know when everyone is better and we can get together.
Yes, we have had that joyful fest at our house too. It isn't any fun when the only other person in the house feels worse than you do and doesn't have any sympathy for you. Yuck! We are still too into it to start the clean up phase other than just on the surface. It is nasty stuff. As I say this my stomach gurgles in agreement. It gives new meaning to the phrase that Jack Nicholson uses in the new movie The Bucket List, "Never trust a fart". That is this week's motto at our house.
Post a Comment