27 May 2008

Mom Was Right

I was looking back through some of my pictures of Mia, and I noticed that she always has the same look on her face. It's progressively gotten more distinct through the months, but it is definitely the same expression. I guess Mom was right - you better be careful, or your face might get stuck like that, because Mia's obviously has. I'm pretty sure she's not retarded. As far as I know.







Oops. This one is Jackson. Apparently they're related.

(I realize that my last post was depressing. But that's part of the ups and downs of my life that I'm sharing with you. I'm sure most of you realize that life isn't always happy, happy, happy - except for some of us who are highly medicated. I'm extremely grateful for many things, and am highly blessed in many things as well, but that doesn't make the hard times disappear. So, thank you readers for sharing my ups, downs, and hard times as well as the happy, happy, happy.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is freakin' hilarious! She's too cute. Although I think you are right that she could be Sara's!

jenica said...

hehe. at least she knows how to smile! you could end up with her face freezing in sour puss face.

Bleen said...

You like Ingrid Michaelson too! She's great- one of my new favorites. Your daughter is so cute btw. She's definitely got personality in spades, you can just tell.

Heather said...

Katiebug I AM SO SORRY for the recent stress levels you've encountered! I feel terrible! I still am and will always be impressed by your positive outlook on all things, especially when it comes to faith. I feel you've always been really strong and you continue to be someone I can look up to! Please please please let me know if there is anything i can do to help, I am an excellent mover/packer/unpacker/babysitter. Just say the words!
fyi, i couldn't figure out how to apply this comment to the previous post. I must still be computer illiterate!

Brooke said...

I love it! KATIE! You and your sisters are so amazing at writing and expressing your experiences. I haven't read anything that Bobby has written, but I bet he is very great at writting too. I love reading your blogs!