(Drum Roll Please....)
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho!
More to come on the tiny little tourist town we will be re-locating to in a later blog ....
We've sold our home. It was on the market for 3 days when we got an offer....
I'm completely overwhelmed....
I do NOT want to pack....
This will be mine and Tim's third state, and fifth move in our five years of marriage....
We head up to Coeur D'Alene next week to look for a new home....
That's a ten hour drive....
One way....
And we're taking our kids....
I'm trying to be excited....
Tim IS excited....
My parents are mortified....
I need to go take a Valium after writing this blog. Just thinking about all the work and emotional turmoil ahead makes me want to whip out my paper bag and take a bunch of really short, really fast breaths.
9 comments:
I dont envy you. I HATE packing. I've done it 3 times in as many years of marriage. I'm SO GLAD that I will be staying in this house for at least another year!
However, what a great adventure for you! I know we will get to know all about Coeur D'Alene from you in future posts :)
Oh Katie! I have experienced this more than once...the feeling of "why?" "This is going to suck"..."Oh man"...and so on and so on. Looking back on lifes' experiences, at least for me, brings knowledge and a stronger me. I know this is going to be the same for you. You have so many more experiences ahead of you. I can't wait to hear about them.
Katie! Wow. It is hard to make a decision like that. I am impressed how quick the sell was for your cute little home. And what a beautiful place to move to, especially this time of year! We will come visit. I know you will be successful there because you are both hard-working people. I am constantly amazed by you. Thanks for being such a motivating factor in our lives. We love you. Let us know if there is anything we can do. We are a state or two away but we still want to help and support where ever possible. Keep us posted!
Good Luck with all the packing! As much of a pain it is to pack, look at it this way...it is an opportunity to declutter! That is how I tend to look at our past 3 moves within 3 years! Love ya!!
Yay for a job, but boo for moving. I wish you all the best luck in the world.
I have heard that Coeur D'Alene is a beautiful place. I am grateful you have work. Sorry you have to move. Your parents will get over it, at least you're not moving 1/2 way around the world like Jen is. When your house sold in 3 days I took it as a sign that you're supposed to go and when you are supposed to go things happen quickly and you just hope you can hang on for the crazy, blessed ride that is coming. Love you so.
Yep I will never hear the end of it for moving to Japan...but as a wise woman once said... They will get over it. Im so glad that you get to start over it is alot of work to relocate but it wipes the slate clean of several things and we need that now and again. I will be down in Tooele for the first part in June so let me know how I can help. Miss and love ya Jen
Good luck Katie! Idaho is a wonderful place to live:) You are more than welcom to leave your kids with us, if they're driving you crazy by the time you hit our neck of the woods...now that I think about it, we're probably not even on the way. I wish you the best of luck and I don't envy you one bit!
those are amazing specs on an amazing place. cade has ALWAYS wanted a part of our lives to be spent there. a weekend perhaps...
Post a Comment