Glad you took a picture when she is 8 and doesn’t want to eat her green beans you can tell her that she can have dirt instead... and that age I am going to guess that eating dirt will not be as appealing, and when she says so you can show her how she loved it as a kid and tell her she is free to go to the back yard and help herself. HE HE HE.
9 comments:
THAT.
that!
that is amazing.
Wow! You weren't kidding, were you.
That's a dirty girl....literally.
Again, look at that face. Pure joy! I rest my case. A dirty child is a happy child.
She's getting SO BIG! What a cute little girl! :)
Glad you took a picture when she is 8 and doesn’t want to eat her green beans you can tell her that she can have dirt instead... and that age I am going to guess that eating dirt will not be as appealing, and when she says so you can show her how she loved it as a kid and tell her she is free to go to the back yard and help herself. HE HE HE.
that's hilarious!
she is so adorable!!! dirt and all.
I love it!!! A real "down to earth" kind of girl!
Post a Comment