Do you feel claustrophobic? 'Cause I do!
This is what my house looks like. We will be lost in a sea of boxes for the next week or so, and since we already felt like we were caged up at the zoo, we decided to take advantage of the nice weather and hit the real one before Tim leaves us for Northern Idaho. (Since we won't have a home to move into until the end of June, Tim is going up first for about six weeks to start working, and when we get the keys to our new home, we will follow. In the interim - the kids and I will be living with my parents, and our stuff will be living in a storage unit somewhere along the Wasatch front.)
Side note - Mia officially started walking everywhere this week. I'm happy, 'cause I so prefer walking to crawling around on the dirty floor! Now if wecould just do something about that hair!
She would point at everything and talk, talk, talk - more then she has her entire life! Apparently, she loves animals.
Jackson's favorite part of the day.
Less then 1 minute after being buckled in.
And just for fun .....

Me at the zoo almost exactly one year ago - trying to go into labor.
5 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one whose home looks like that during a move. Man, I feel for ya! Living in a sea of boxes (and not to mention the transporting of them) is a recipe for a really bad headache. I'm glad you were able to get out and enjoy the zoo, though. How fun!
Laugh.... so I looked at the picture of you pregnant and thought to myself, "I didn't know Katie was pregnant again?? Where have I been?"
Then I read your comment to the picture and realized I wasn't out of the loop as I thought I was.... too funny!
Congrates on the move. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help!!
You scared me with that last picture! I was going to officially crown you the lady with too much on her plate. Good thing it was last year.
you are so cute.
I can't believe you are headed north into potato land!!! Actually the pics of that city look awesome...I think you guys will be able to find happiness there. I love how in almost all your pics of Mia she is pointing at the camera. She is so cute! I will have to come visit you at your parentals while you're down. I hope the move goes smoothly and wish you guys the best!
Post a Comment