My daughter is the dirtiest child on the planet. Let me re-phrase that. My daughter is the dirtiest child that has ever lived on this blessed earth. I'm pretty sure dirt leaks from the pores in her skin onto everything she comes in contact with. I can guarantee that in less then 30 seconds after getting dressed she will be covered in dirt, grime, filthiness - what have you. I got a lot of Jackson's clothes 2nd hand. I've saved 90% of those twice, thrice, and four times worn over outfits for the off-chance that I will ever get the courage to reproduce again. With Mia - there is no saving anything. I would be better off burning her outfits after the first wearing of them. Instead, I spend countless hours spray-n-washing and scrubbing them from head to toe. She goes through at least 3 outfits, and 2 baths a day - on a good day.
The other day, in my "spare" time, when I wasn't wasting time aimlessly spray-in-washing a hopeless cause, I was wasting time crawling around on the floor picking up toys. I don't recommend this unless you want to spend the rest of your day wiping teeny-tiny macaroni and cheese stained, dirt stained, and I-don't-even-want-to-know-what-that-is stained hand prints off every surface under 3 feet tall. So much for having a girl-y girl.
3 comments:
how dare you talk about my granddaughter like that!
I hear ya...never before in my life have I done so much pre-treating to my growing piles of laundry. This motherhood business...stain sticks and whatnot.
But she is happy! A dirty child is a happy child I always say.
Post a Comment