I had a dream. A nightmare, really. It was cold. And snowy. And it never got warm. Never. Ever. Again. And I woke up. And it wasn't a dream. It was cold. And snowy. And definitely not warm. And I was in the twilight zone.
I felt inspired to find this for you I love ya and know how you feel. ND winters are the pits. the article is "Spring Comes Slowly" By Julia F. Lieser it was in the Friend in 1977. http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=21bc9fbee98db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=aef23c4445e9b010VgnVCM1000004d82620a____&hideNav=1#http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=21bc9fbee98db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=aef23c4445e9b010VgnVCM1000004d82620a____&hideNav=1#
Thanks for caring about my big disappointment that came in a small letter. I appreciate your love and support! You are a great sister and I love you so much!
3 comments:
I felt inspired to find this for you I love ya and know how you feel. ND winters are the pits. the article is "Spring Comes Slowly" By Julia F. Lieser
it was in the Friend in 1977.
http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=21bc9fbee98db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=aef23c4445e9b010VgnVCM1000004d82620a____&hideNav=1#http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=21bc9fbee98db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=aef23c4445e9b010VgnVCM1000004d82620a____&hideNav=1#
I am right there with you.... in the Twilight Zone. Is this winter ever going to end?
Thanks for caring about my big disappointment that came in a small letter. I appreciate your love and support! You are a great sister and I love you so much!
Post a Comment