A Bee And A Bear
Side view of a genuine nerd.
i never knew mia could look or would look so much like her brother. andi love the bangs-you look amazing. not often that we see photos of you:)
so cute!!! BTW- Katie I love your hair.. It has been awhile since I have seen you..
What fun to be nerdy together. You're kids are so cute! (You are still cute too.)
Katie you look radiant and beautiful.Best,Tatiana Allen
what a beautiful nerd you are!
From one nerd to another...CUTE!
I am the patriarch of the nerd clan
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i never knew mia could look or would look so much like her brother.
and
i love the bangs-you look amazing. not often that we see photos of you:)
so cute!!! BTW- Katie I love your hair.. It has been awhile since I have seen you..
What fun to be nerdy together. You're kids are so cute! (You are still cute too.)
Katie you look radiant and beautiful.
Best,
Tatiana Allen
what a beautiful nerd you are!
From one nerd to another...CUTE!
I am the patriarch of the nerd clan
Post a Comment