I was obsessed with scuba-diving. There was only one scuba instructor in the entire world, and he only taught 9-year-olds. Not 8. Not 10. And definitely not a 26-year-old. But I him with an insane amount of money to teach me how to scuba-dive. When I showed up for my lesson, there was a line of 9-year-olds miles and miles long, only - we were all wearing arctic snow gear. And I never learned how to dive because the instructor forgot to rent the equipment.
Yes, I was dreaming. Anyone care to interpret?
4 comments:
you and timmy should win an award for the weirdest most random dreams contest. my interpretation is that there are things that you've never wanted to do (arctic scuba diving) but you are having to spend money to do them. for example. you never wanted to have your back yard unearthed but you are having to pay money to have it done.
Random!
Hmmm, I think this is along the lines of coming to grips with being an adult and of the things we can't go back to do. Then again, maybe I'm just mourning my own lost youth :)
I'm thinking you ate a few too many sardines before bedtime on a cold night. Probably nine too many.
Post a Comment