07 December 2007

Heavenly Lights



Last night we went to Temple Square to see the lights. They weren't as grand as we remembered from when we were little, but it was still fun to get out. There were three families, with six kids between two of those families. So we got to visit and chat a little bit in between frantically looking for one or more of the children. Actually, it wasn't too bad. It was raining, so not many people were out to see the lights. It was the perfect day to go. And here are some pictures to prove it. (To give credit where credit is due, I didn't take these pictures. I had baby girl in one hand, and my other hand was busy following Jackson around and around. These pictures were taken by my BFF's husband, Josh, who we dubbed "our seventh child" for the evening, "child" being defined as someone who is easily distracted by shiny things. Thanks for the great pictures Josh!)



Group picture




Me and Baby Girl




Jackson and Elaisha: After last night I'm convinced Jackson was supposed to have a bossy older sister. E was so cute with him, and he did everything she told him to and followed her everywhere. I think I'm going to adopt her.






Who's the Asian baby?














My favorite picture of the evening: Rudolph The Red Nose Baby

4 comments:

jenica said...

his pics turned out so well!

mia will be so bossy to jackson, regardless of birth order. g rules our roost and i anticipate that she always will! ;-D

Amy said...

Cute pictures!! I saw the picture of you and couldn't believe how much you look like your beautiful mom. My goodness!!

The Betitas said...

i love your blogs. so funny. wish i could've been there. they are growing up so big without me.

The Betitas said...

p.s I love the picture of jackson with his hand in his pocket. Im re commenting on your old blogs...waiting for you to post something new!