
Mia turned 6 months old this week. It's amazing how much she's changed. Here's what she's up to these days:
*She's quite the scooter bug. She can army scoot across the entire house (which really isn't very far - but hey!)
*She's getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth, and then she throws herself forward, cause she knows she's supposed to be going, well, somewhere!
*She eats anything and everything I give her. A nice change from her picky-picky brother. She even cries when I'm done feeding her. I think she likes to eat solids more then she likes to breastfeed - much to my dismay.
*She loves her brother more and more. She lights up any time he comes near her. Now if I could just get him to feel the same way ...
*She is turning into such a girl. She can throw a mighty fine tantrum when something doesn't go her way. The arching back, head butting, pinching, screaming kind of tantrum.
*She's still not sleeping through the night, but I'm thinkin' it's time to let her cry it out. I waited until Jackson was 9 months old before I left him alone in a crib, but I am too tired to wait 3 more months. We'll see how it goes.
*She can sit up all by her lonesome. She's actually been doing this since Thanksgiving, but she's getting better at it every day.
*She has 2 teeth with more on the way.
*She's at the grabby stage where I can't hold her and try to do anything else because she grabs for it. I also can't wear my hair down, or wear jewelery either - not unless I want to be strangled by my own necklace.
*Her hair isn't so red anymore. It's more of a brownish red possibly lightening up and coming in blond? Not sure yet. She also has much less hair then the day she was born. At this rate of growth, she may have enough for little pigtails by the time she's 5.
*Overall - she's a happy baby girl and she's the light of my life.
7 comments:
So big and so cute! It will be Garrett's turn for the six month milestone at the end of the month. It's crazy to think how quickly by the time goes.
She is such a doll. I can't believe how fast time goes by. Way cute pics too.
Its hard to believe that shes 6 months old! Time goes wayy to fast. (Kelcey turns 10 months old on the 16th)- Mia is a doll... so cute!!
I love her!
What a cutie! Thanks for the pictures. It is so good to see her growing up. She is beautiful!!
What a cute kid! I can't wait to see her tomorrow! I haven't seen her scoot yet so I'm excited!
If we all changed as much for the good as babies do in the first couple of years of life we would be celestial by the time we were 10. I remember when you turned 6 months. You were a cutie too...just like Mia.
Post a Comment