I'm not spending as much time at home as I used to, and Jackson's noticing. The night Mia went into the hospital, my mom came and picked him up from our house, and as he was walking out the door he yelled to me, "Thanks for coming to visit!"
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh gosh. poor moms. Jack Jack can say the funniest things!
I love the cartoons. Where did you find them? Oh and I don't know if you check past posts, but I just read about Mia and am sorry to hear that she was sick. No fun at all and glad she's doing better!
3 comments:
oh gosh. poor moms. Jack Jack can say the funniest things!
Forever tickling my funny bone!
I love the cartoons. Where did you find them? Oh and I don't know if you check past posts, but I just read about Mia and am sorry to hear that she was sick. No fun at all and glad she's doing better!
Post a Comment