The Lord Is My Sheperd
The Lord is my Sheperd; no want shall I know.
I feed in green pastures; safe-folded I rest.
He leadeth my soul where the still waters flow.
Restores me when wand'ring, redeems when oppressed.
Restores me when wand'ring, redeems when oppressed.
In the midst of affliction my table is spread.
With blessings unmeasured my cup runneth o'er.
With perfume and oil thou anointest my head.
Oh, what shall I ask of thy providence more?
Oh, what shall I ask of they providence more?
(Hymn 108)

(Stilling the Storm Todd Henninger)
4 comments:
It is so true! I used to think of myself as being one of the ninety and nine. Our relationship with Him takes on a whole different meaning when you view yourself as the one lost sheep that the Savior is out looking for. I know that He values us individually and He truly is our Sheperd. He is THE GOOD SHEPERD!
Thanks Kate for reminding us of encouraging words. Love you.
I do love the hymns! They bring such peace and help me to remember in whom I need to put my trust! Thanks for the reminder. :0) I love you!
I love the painting of Peace be still. I have it hanging in my home.. It really helps me remember that he is the one in charge..
Post a Comment