I made it another day. Today was much better then yesterday, although it might have something to do with me getting out of my house and going down to my parent's house, where my sister helped me take the kids swimming, and then babysat while I went grocery shopping (aka getting more lemons and herbal laxative tea - yum).
The first three days are supposed to be the hardest .. That's what "they" say - whoever "they" are. I've made it three. Let's see if I make it four. This is more of a minute by minute thing. Days are just too long to think about. If I have to think about not eating any solid food for at least 11 more days I just. Might. FREAK! OUT!
Some of you may be worrying that I'm just going to pass out and die from lack of eating. Just to calm your fears, I lifted weights today and ran 2 miles and felt stronger then I did just last week.
"They" say you can even train for a marathon while doing this cleanse ... I think that's a little drastic, don't you?
Although, come to think of it, not eating for 14 days seems a bit drastic.
Tim even talked to me on the phone today without hanging up on me. I must be a little bit more pleasant to be around 'cause the kids aren't cowering in the corner anymore.
More to come ....
5 comments:
Oh! I am excited to hear that you are doing good. Running and lifting weights? I will apologize for my last post. I really don't know any of the good effects and the reason behind this cleanse. Enlighten me Katie.
I still can't believe you're doing this. You must have loads more stamina than I do! Anyway, glad you're feeling a little better, and good luck with the rest of it!
Girl you have way more will power then me. After a couple guys at work tried this last year I thought I'd give a cleanse a try. The second day I vomited all day and then went to Del Taco....So much for that! Good Luck.
You sure this is healthy?
it's amazing how much better you feel by day 5...if you make it there! how is it coming?
i love your description of it, so true!
Post a Comment