A Bee And A Bear
Yay for road trips and the ocean!! I'm jealous!
oh how fun. I wish I could have come!
Katie, you are amazing. How are you doing all of this? Being a mom, being a wife, going to school, working, training for a half marathon? And, finding time to take a vacation? Can you send your energry my way?
that is so fun that you got to head out west with family and siblings... CUT puppy too.... great minds... lol
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay for road trips and the ocean!! I'm jealous!
oh how fun. I wish I could have come!
Katie, you are amazing. How are you doing all of this? Being a mom, being a wife, going to school, working, training for a half marathon? And, finding time to take a vacation? Can you send your energry my way?
that is so fun that you got to head out west with family and siblings... CUT puppy too.... great minds... lol
Post a Comment