Yeah I cant spell or type but what I wanted to say was that on the bright side this maybe the first finnals week ever that you dont turn into a junk food junky... Im trying to be positive for you but I dont think its working.
oh man! I know how you feel. These last two weeks have been extra stressful and everyone at work keeps bringing brownies and cookies and all that stuff. I have to admit, i caved in twice. but i am paying for it, so I guess there's always that.
5 comments:
Yeah I cant spell or type but what I wanted to say was that on the bright side this maybe the first finnals week ever that you dont turn into a junk food junky... Im trying to be positive for you but I dont think its working.
oh man! I know how you feel. These last two weeks have been extra stressful and everyone at work keeps bringing brownies and cookies and all that stuff. I have to admit, i caved in twice. but i am paying for it, so I guess there's always that.
You are so funny! Hang in there (and steer clear of bagel guy).
I guess that says it all on how the new diet is going. I hope it gets better.
Post a Comment