01 February 2009

It's A Little Late For New Year's Resolutions

Every year I make resolutions. Some people hate it because their resolutions fall by the wayside come January 2nd. But I love it. I had some goals in mind this year, but didn't have a lot of time to refine them. Then I read my wonderful friend, Jenica's, blog. She has another idea. She has a montage. A combination of disparate elements that forms a unified whole. A theme, if you will. Not one or two specific goals that may or may not be forgotten. I was hooked! So, I've been thinking about a montage for my year, and here's what I've come up with:
Strength and Endurance.
That's what I'm going to try and incorporate into every aspect of my life this year. Incorporate it into nursing school. Spirituality. Physical fitness. Work. Personal relationships. Motherhood.
Strength and Endurance.
I like it.

3 comments:

The Betitas said...

thats a great idea. ill have to ponder on it.

Anonymous said...

I think mine right now needs to be Calm and Confident.

jenica said...

well, you already know mine, but here it is again: moving forward. it feels good to not feel hemmed in by weight loss or cello lessons. you can do this!

xoxo