I'm not going to post pictures of the
amazingly awesome night we had last night. Mostly because it would include photos of projectile vomit, mounds of dirty sheets, blankets, and pillows, bottles of Motrin, thermometers, and just more vomit. Every year I get sick at the end of February. Usually, it's pneumonia. I guess I'll take the stomach flu over
pneumonia, but it sure does make for a lot more dirty laundry.
Especially when you have a 20 month old and a 3 year old who can't make it to the toilet first.
3 comments:
Oh no! I swear you guys and your lucky sick streaks and vomiting babies. Will be thinking of you and sending you thoughts of health.
oh I knew she wasn't feeling good when I babysat. Mom's house has been about the same. between mom, dad, jeanie, bobby and Devin... I must say i'm proud to not have been the first to get it! I think this gluten free has made me invinsible... haha
yeah. Ronan got diagnosed with Infant GERD, which for me means random bouts of projectile vomit. At least now that he is on medication is is just random bouts, rather than every single feeding!
How come nobody told me you have to have a strong stomach and good cleaning skills when you become a mom?
Post a Comment