Yes I'm glad to hear you're alive, Jimmy and I check your blog at least every other day to see if there is any hilarious post to brighten our day! Looking forward!
I was getting worried! Glad to hear that you are still breathing. You are the best and I love hearing from you... no pressure to write though :) get to it when you can. I just love the way you write and I like to know what you are up to. I love you!
4 comments:
Yes I'm glad to hear you're alive, Jimmy and I check your blog at least every other day to see if there is any hilarious post to brighten our day! Looking forward!
I was getting worried! Glad to hear that you are still breathing. You are the best and I love hearing from you... no pressure to write though :) get to it when you can. I just love the way you write and I like to know what you are up to. I love you!
well even if you update your blog, i am still worried. I hope this year passes quickly for you!
Take a nap!
Thats what everyone keeps telling me when I say I'm tired. But honestly, a nap hasnt really helped. Maybe in about 18 years...
Post a Comment