06 January 2009

Best And Worst 2008

(Inspired by Ashley - here's my Best and Worst 2008!)

BEST

*Health. We spent most of the year without health insurance, and we've stayed pretty healthy. When we did have issues, we were covered.

*Starting Nursing School. This is something I thought was gonna happen 10 years down the road when my kids got older. Circumstances have pushed it up a bit, and believe it or not, I'm grateful to be getting it done.

*Not Selling Our House. Blessing in disguise.

*Tim Starting His Own Business. It's awesome being able to set your own hours!

*Supportive Family. Without them, our trials would be terrible, indeed.


WORST

*Tim Losing His Job. Yeah - that pretty much sucked.

*Tim moving to Idaho. While we stayed here in Utah.

*Oh Yeah, Tim Getting Laid Off Again. Once in a lifetime is enough, let alone twice in a year. Stupid, stupid airline industry.

*Starting Nursing School. I know, it's on both lists.

*Mia's Newly Diagnosed Health Issues. I haven't blogged about this yet. More to come on this one as we get more info ourselves.

Welcome, welcome 2009!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I like this post! There is good and not so good things!

I like your positive attitude though!

Wishing you the best in 2009!

Anonymous said...

wow that is crazy that all just happened in 08. the years just seem to mesh and i never know what happened when. haha.

Jen and Allen said...

Keep us up dated. I like to pray for your family as specifically as I can. I love you and hope that this Year is great for you.

Ashley Thalman said...

you have been such a good example for me:)