A Bee And A Bear
I agree! I ran 10 miles yesterday with you and so yes, I can say that 15 miles at 9:52 is awesome! I was so done at 10.
Way to go! Man, I am going to have to higher you to train me!! I just don't have the motivation doing it by myself.You're an INSPIRATION!
That is truly amazing! I have never gone over 8 miles at one time.... GO SUPER WOMAN!!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I agree! I ran 10 miles yesterday with you and so yes, I can say that 15 miles at 9:52 is awesome! I was so done at 10.
Way to go! Man, I am going to have to higher you to train me!! I just don't have the motivation doing it by myself.
You're an INSPIRATION!
That is truly amazing! I have never gone over 8 miles at one time.... GO SUPER WOMAN!!!!!
Post a Comment