01 March 2011

San Frisco. Fran Cisco. San Friskay.

However you say it (yeah, my kids can't figure it out either), we took our third annual (and probably our last) trip to see Timmy, Em, and Gunner. This time we did it road trip style with 2 other aunties (Sara and Jeanie). I'll let the pictures take it from here:





















5 comments:

Heather said...

Katie-Bug! You are quite the photographer! Some of those shots are really amazing! Looked like a great trip... Gave me a little spring fever!

Katie said...

Thanks! I got a new camera that I'm trying to learn how to use!

Rachel Dean-Dastrup said...

Oh man, those pictures made me SO jealous! (haha every time I say that I think of when Jack said he was jealous that grandpa got the wooden owl!)

Jen and Allen said...

looks like you guys had fun Gunner looks so big... Since Em doesnt blog or post pics any more I havent seen him since Grandma's Funeral.

Brianne said...

Ha! I love Jackson's skinny leg picture on the beach. Glad you got a break from your wild job and life here. Emily's little boy is dang cute!