16 December 2010

Siblings.

Before I headed for bed last night, I went to check on my babies.
This is what I found.


Currently, they share a room and sleep on a bunk bed. Jackson sleeps on the top bunk. Mia sleeps on bottom bunk. Apparently, last night they decided they needed to snuggle up on Mia's bed. It's times like this I'm glad they're so close in age.


Notice all the stuffed animals? They go everywhere with the kids. Yesterday they lined about 50 of them up on the couch to watch How To Train Your Dragon. They sleep with at least 10 apiece. And when we go out of the house, I have to limit them to 2 each, which proves to be a very difficult choice. Should they bring Snowy? Mr. Bumble? Super Gadget? Mr. Bear? Berry? Grandpa Bear? Rainbow? Mini Gadget? Chipper? Scooby Doo? Lulu? Rosey?


Did I mention all 50 of them have names?


I hope they share a room for a long time to come.

2 comments:

Rachel Dean-Dastrup said...

Love this post. Can't wait to see them tomorrow!! I've been missing them so much.

Jen and Allen said...

Awwww so sweet reminds me of times as a kid.