04 December 2010

I Have The Pictures To Prove It.

I got to thinking about those gingerbread houses (see post below) and I knew I had pictures of them somewhere. After a lot of browsing, I found these: Gingerbread Madness 2008.

I also found this priceless picture of my Grandma Dean, who started the whole gingerbread house mania 30 years ago, helping her great-grandson make his gingerbread house.

And then I found these. Apparently, it is also tradition to put stockings on your feet and pretend like you're Santa "Plause".

And then make everyone sit on your lap, and have them tell you what they want for Christmas.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my goodness! I forgot about 'plause' and 'plap' and 'plimb' He was so chubby 2 years ago!!

melanie said...

What a priceless picture of grandma and Jack.

The Betitas said...

arent we so glad for pictures! we would forget everything if it werent for pics like that!

Jen and Allen said...

oh how I miss grandma!

Rachel Dean-Dastrup said...

I hate that they are growing up! I forget all those cute things they do. What a treasure that you have those pictures to spark our memories!