10 October 2008

See You In 2010.

I started nursing school today. Actually, it was just orientation, but let me give you a rundown of what we covered.

Here was the overall theme of the day:

Get ready to suffer. Get ready to give up your time. Your sleep. Your social life. Everything you hold dear, and every last ounce of sanity you may have been clinging onto. Welcome to nursing school!

Oh - and here's your stack of books that are too heavy for any mere mortal to carry all at once.

Best of luck.

The end.

On the bright side ~ I got to buy new, white shoes.

I'll see you all in 2010!

*My new template is from my very amazing and talented cousin, Amy's, new blogger templates website, Delightful Dots! Go check it out!

*Our pictures below were taken by a very nice lady named Kristal Kareh. Best give credit where credit is due!

10 comments:

Ashley Thalman said...

Katie,
you are really amazing. congratulations and best of luck!

Heather said...

Katie, good luck to you! I know that you can do it, it may be tough, but you are one tough lady!

Amy said...

Katie.... you can do it!

Thanks for advertising on your blog! Now you get a free header.

Just send me some pictures, or let me know if you just want a word header and I will get it made for you!

Heather said...

THAT IS AMAZING! I am super excited for you! I am not worried for you at all nor should you be! You've always been a brainyack!

Heather said...

P.S. I just applied for college spring semester.That was step one, now let's see if they'll take me.

Emily said...

I think you will be an amazing nurse! All your hard work and insanity will pay off. Also,don't under-estimate the power of a new pair of white shoes...

Lindsay said...

Good luck, Katie! I've seen you do impossible things before...I know you can do impossible things again.

Anonymous said...

2010! That seems so close! On the bright side think of all the awesome muscles you'll get from carrying those books. (have you or Tim thought about doing Primerica? We are sky rocketing in this economy and that says a lot!) Just a thought!

jenica said...

you are going to be great. i am so proud of you and happy for this amazing step in life. it will all be worth it in the end. you can do it.

xoXOxo

Michelle said...

I know that school will be tough but you are going to be so great at nursing!! I am very excited for you!