26 October 2008

Another Reason I'm Sleep Deprived.

Ahhh. There's nothing like waking up to the smell of fresh vomit.

That's what I got a whiff of about 4am when Jackson came into my room - sad because he'd "slobbered" on his blanket. After washing him off with a power sprayer, changing his jammies, getting him a little juice and some Tylenol, we found that he'd also "slobbered" on his bed, the floor by his bed, all the toys and books that were on the floor about 10 feet away from his bed, the bin that held all his toys, and over all his dress up clothes. It was like he had been spinning in circles while spewing vomit across a 10 foot radius.

Good morning, Sabbath!

6 comments:

Ringo and Company said...

That sounds lovely. :)

Anonymous said...

What?! poor you. should i dare say poor Jack too?

jenica said...

oh lovely. does he not remember slobbering in circles?

thinking of you!
xoxo

Brooke said...

Oh WOW! What a fun morning you had! I hope the day got better for you.

Heather said...

I will totally be calling you when I have children!!! Please help teach me patience!

Lori Buhr said...

That is a pukey story! Pun intended. Why does it always seem so much worse in the middle of the night?